I wouldnt consider Cumbo a future star since he is an upcoming senior, he is good though, I saw Nick Robinson tonight and he is as at least 6 feet tall and only in the 7th grade...ssshhheeewwww I dont know if I can wait 2 more years or not.
Mobeen Reza for golf at kelly and basketball
I wouldnt consider Cumbo a future star since he is an upcoming senior, he is good though, I saw Nick Robinson tonight and he is as at least 6 feet tall and only in the 7th grade...ssshhheeewwww I dont know if I can wait 2 more years or not.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
i think cumbo is a better LB than G but last year was his first year ever playing that postion
which one do u not agree with ???
my last post was for wave10s
jaymil sensabaugh and coleman for burton
Josh Miles from Burton!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i think Evan Sturgill Will be pretty good in Golf!!
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Nick Jennings and Burrhead Nixon for baseball in Coeburn!!!
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Bookmarks